Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cluster Brand Manager (Eylea®)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing global brand strategy for the cluster
- Responsible for brand-related education of Country Marketing Managers
- Develops cluster brand plan including P&I budget taking the strategic mandate of each cluster country into account
- Drives brand focused analytics across countries and forecasts revenue and product supply
- Organizes and channels effective brand communication between Regional marketing and cluster countries
- Roll out relevant global brochures, displays, posters etc. for sales activities, tradeshows, events and other external appearances of the organization, liaises with country marketing
- Supports country marketing by planning and organization of internal and external marketing-related events, responsible for multicountry events/activities
- Provides timely support to Country marketing managers in all brand-related activities
- Develops and manages relationships with selected KOLs and key stakeholders in the cluster
- University degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Intercultural skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Key competencies: Customer focus, Collaborates, Values differences, Manages Complexity
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 63