Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cluster Marketing Head Russia/Ukraine/CIS, EMEA Region
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The Cluster Marketing Head is responsible for the local & regional marketing strategy and execution for Consumer Health in Russia and in the countries of the Cluster with the objectives to drive growth in terms of market share, sales and profitability above competition.
- He / she leads a strong combined team of Categories as well as Trade Marketing. In addition, this function leads HCP Marketing as well as Marketing Excellence and Media & Digital.
- Responsible for the development of a winning Consumer Health portfolio strategy within the Cluster and with a special focus on CIS Marketing;
- Responsible for strategy development as well as successful executions of global and regional strategies in the Cluster;
- Responsible to develop an initiative rhythm for brands as per global marketing priorities to lead in consumer centric innovation within the categories we play in and discover new promising segments with high growth potential;
- Successfully managing the teams of Categories, Trade Marketing, HCP Marketing and Marketing Excellence as well as Media & Digital;
- Be a member and / or support direct reports who are members of the Global Category Teams and ensure EMEA communication in the Brand Acceleration Teams (BAT) etc.
- Acts as a bridge to GCBUs and Regional Headquarter including participation in the different GCTs.
- Steers a consistent regional brand strategy, realizing maximum synergies with strong focus on efficiencies and re-application;
- Responsible for the training and development of all involved marketing teams;
- Development of Marketing and Brand development plans, Development of 360 activation plans, Trade activities, including Media Plans, Digital activation, HCP
- Represent Russia / CIS on the global level and build the networks within Cluster, including brand architecture, pricing strategy, POS promotion within Cluster.
- Aggressively drive the Consumer Health business in the Cluster Russia/Ukraine/CIS above market performance as, defend and fortify the no.1 international player position in Russia, grow share in the Cluster;
- Create a winning portfolio strategy derived from the global/ regional strategy growing the business short-term and long term for sustainable success;
- Develop and launch local product strategy, advertising claims strategy and supports innovation strategy;
- Implement best-in class Marketing tools with a strong focus on Marketing Excellence, including HCP Excellence;
- Supports identification of opportunities for local and regional business growth through in-licensing and acquisitions in line with global strategy;
- Drive cross-functional cooperation within the departments of CH and increase impact of all joint activities; GCTs, BATs
- Develop teams and foster a winning spirit with best in class Marketing within Cluster marketing and other key EMEA markets.
- Create an organization and communication flow in Cluster to be able to realize maximum synergies, cross learnings and efficiencies, taking into account the local market and organizational requirements;
- Managing political uncertainty and tension within the Cluster;
- Major Decisions:
- Create and implement local, regional and Cluster Marketing strategy, taking into account global strategies for selected brands; with special focus on CIS countries and expansion strategy;
- Communicate with all relevant GCBUs, global functions and within EMEA (BATs) for maximum business impact.
- Education: Medical degree or Marketing, Economic, Management;
- Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in OTC and / or FMCG with proven track record of success;
- Languages: Russian, English fluent;
- Strong in the following competencies: Collaboration, Strategic Mindset, Drive to results, Builds Effective Teams;
- Strong leadership and cross cultural experience as candidate will be able to collaborate on a regional and global level; represent EMEA in GCT meetings and communicate outcome within EMEA, also within the BATs;
- Drive a winning team culture for the development and retention of talents and potentials;
- Ability to work in high competitive culture and right flexibility to find the compromises and find the win-win solutions.
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 93