Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Performance Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Drives excellent tactics and implementation to help ConsumerHealth achieve its digital targets. Utilizes full digital ecosystem to communicate with right audiences at right time through paid, owned and earned channels.
- Takes control of the SEM/SEO, PPC and Programmatic and strategically drives conversion rates to new levels. Leads, motivates and supports PPC, SEO, Programmatic and Display teams in the agency.
- Is responsible for conducting analysis and cross-channel effectiveness studies, tracking and delivering actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing teams, supports digital performance reporting and developing digital insights. Engages with the wider business as a consultative digital performance manager.
- Maintains daily accounting for a number of ConsumerHealth brands, is a key digital person for the respective brand teams in the sphere of digital planning.
- Is responsible for solving all related IT issues, lead development of ConsumerHealth websites and applications.
- Higher education.
- 3-4 years experience managing digital media campaigns. Experience both as client & on the agency side is preferable.
- Wealth of experience in display/mobile and social advertising, knowledge of programmatic products. Core skills in search, both paid and organic. Experience of media planning across a broad online mix.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing coupled with excellent numerical / analytical ability and strong attention to details.
- Proven ability to optimize digital media agency relationships.
- Experience in Web trends, Google Analytics to provide insights and identify trends.
- Experience managing budgets.
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 87