Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
E-Commerce Team Lead
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develops E-commerce strategy in accordance with the company strategy and the market landscape and trends, to ensure CH leadership in this emerging channel in the Cluster. Aligns the strategy with global colleagues and makes sure the best global insights are taken into account;
- Monitors E-commerce development in the Cluster and globally, anticipates trends, technologies, insights and competitive landscape, to make sure industry’s best practices implementation in the Cluster (including other countries and other more advanced industries);
- Leads and develops high performing cross-functional team (incl. global stakeholders and 3rd parties) to deliver the set objectives. Liaises with the global E-commerce team to ensure effective communication, alignment and best practices sharing. Develops and deploys the capabilities building program designed to elevate E-Commerce acumen in the organization across the Cluster;
- Builds productive collaborative relationships with prioritized E-commerce players in the Cluster team & external stakeholders. Initiates joint business planning & updates. Reviews, monitors and analyzes E-commerce key accounts sales performance and makes sure revenue targets and service goals achievement;
- Ensures leading position of prioritized brands visibility in E-channel and drives high standard category solutions;
- Deploys needed tools for monitoring, analyzing and reporting progress with E-commerce across the Cluster. Closely collaborates with Business Analytics function, to ensure proper evaluation & analysis of Sales & Margin performance of the channel;
- Manages efficiency of the team (development of KPI and tools for measurement of efficiency of employees, setting the goals and tracking results, providing feedback, the development plan for a year, etc.)
- University degree in management or economics or marketing;
- 5+ years of managerial experience in Sales / Marketing or Project Management;
- 3+ years in similar position, strong track record in E-commerce topic;
- Experience of working in a matrix organization;
- English – fluent oral & written;
- Brilliant communication skills, experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to build communication networks & convince people, achieve set targets in situations with conflicts of interests and different views;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large data sets and many systems;
- Strong project management skills;
- Commitment to process implementation with thorough precision, focus on results;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Organized, responsible, with ability to deal with uncertainty & ambiguity & constant changes;
- Readiness to business trip.
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 117