Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Grower Manager (horticulture and viticulture)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead actionable grower segmentation and define clear target setting and (related financial plans for each segment)
- Define go-to-market strategy by customer segment with a view of customer needs, crops / crops systems and channels involved
- Capture and anticipate changes in the grower landscape, behavior or needs and ensure reflection in related go-to-market plans
- Support strategic decision making from a customer point of view and ensure reflection of grower related factors in country go-to-market strategy
- Chose the best integrated (CP, Seeds, Services) offers for our grower-customers based on customer strategies and through implementation of global/regional product and service portfolio strategies
- Support the definition of the right portfolio strategy on regional level by providing market knowledge, customer insights and reflecting customer needs
- Support the product portfolio in terms of stewardship, creation of tailor-made solutions, pub and print content adaptation and creation.
- Lead integration of customer input and customer segmentation strategies into marketing plans to maximize opportunities for customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell
- Define content, tailoring and implementation of integrated customer campaigns aligned with the customer journey and relevant customer insights
- Define the desired customer experience, ensure awareness and support its realization across all functions
- Drive definition and execution of marketing programs and tactics to ensure that they meet grower needs and can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness
- Collaborate with sales managers on go-to-market implementation - monitor customer interactions, coach the sales force and ensure alignment on different interaction strategies
- Monitor the timeliness and effectiveness of go-to-market plan execution; track KPIs (market share, awareness, purchase intent, usage) against plan
- Carrying out other supervisor’s requests
- University degree
- More than 7 years professional experience
- More than 3 years experience in Marketing or Sales
- Leadership skills
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 76