Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Head of HCP Strategy
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manages direct reports (headcount planning, hiring, assessments, development):
- Plans and controls the headcount and provides information on the efficient group headcount to the line manager on a monthly basis;
- Supervises the work of employees, ensures compliance of labor discipline and internal regulations, as well as the compliance of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation and labor protection;
- Provides staffing and efficient staff recruitment;
- Manages employees effectively: develops KPI and tools for measuring KPIs, promptly sets the goals in PMP (Performance Management Process) and tasks to their subordinates, and monitors the quality and timeliness of goals achievement;
- Responsible for talent management: ensures the development of successors for managerial positions, leads Development Dialogues with direct subordinates and monitors the quality and timeliness of the Development Dialogues;
- Responsible for the talent selection and talent development. Participates in the annual POC (Personnel and Organizational Conference);
- Contributes to the professional development of employees: identifies training needs, leads trainings organization for employees, and creates an opportunity for employees to participate in development projects, uses coaching in order to develop employees.
- Designs and implements winning strategies for HCP activation for each brand with priorities on HCP Marketing Excellent development;
- Provides deployment schemes for the field force which HCPs to visit, how often, which content;
- Supervises and manages all KOL contacts within Regional and National level throughout the CIS and Russia;
- Works very closely with brand teams to integrate HCP part into overall brand strategies. Provides KPI driven analysis about success rate on HCP level based on market research data;
- Responsible for competitive claim generation. Responsible for content of cycle meeting;
- Leads key Product Management responsibilities;
- Plans, controls and ensures efficiency of Regional Marketing Budget execution (field marketing activities, KOL’s fee, etc.);
- Ensures adherence to industry-specific codes of practice or conduct, advertising codes, regulatory directives and guidelines, as applicable to the role, and to the Program for Legal Compliance and Corporate Responsibility at Bayer.
- University Education in Medical Science or Pharmaceutical;
- Additional education in economics or marketing or MBA is an advantage;
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing area with solid track record of success, especially in HCP;
- Experience in Sales is an advantage;
- Good skills in KOL management;
- Strong commercial skills with a good sense for business opportunities;
- Drive for result, business acumen, strategic thinking, manages complexity;
- Ability to build effective teams, promote the vision and objectives;
- Excellent skills of cross-functional communication;
- English language (written and spoken) - Upper-intermediate level.
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 58