Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Marketing Excellence Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide consulting for marketers in planning, implementation and assessment of promotional campaigns and general brand strategy;
- Implement corporate global Marketing Excellence concepts and tools, guide marketers in brand plans preparation;
- Drive integrated multichannel marketing (IMCM) methodology development, support marketing in IMCM strategy implementation and in activation of new marketing channels;
- Drive change management process within organization: prepare regular internal communication; organize workshops and sessions for different target functions incl. top management;
- Drive innovation within the company: support innovative projects implementation, organize innovation sessions for different functions;
- Drive cross-functional projects to create business cases, facilitate workshops, analyze data, create models in Excel and present results;
- Assess and improve marketers’ knowledge and skills by trainings and one-on-one coaching.
- Degree in marketing, management or economics;
- 5 years business experience, with at least 2 years of experience in management consulting;
- Proven project management skills, incl. cross-functional teams;
- Good knowledge of marketing and strategic management ;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical business is a plus;
- High analytical and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and good ability to communicate at all levels in the organization;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complexity;
- Ability to embrace change and work in a dynamic environment;
- Fluent English.
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 66