Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
SCM CIS Lead
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Customer Centricity: Actively support the implementation of the Go-to-market strategy and contribute to design the tailored solution offer to maximize customer satisfaction, cost and flexibility and support their respective implementation from a supply chain perspective. Be the primary contact for any Supply Chain related question and escalation on Country/Country group level (One voice to CCL/CDH head, member of the Country/Country group LT team).
- License to operate & Sustainability: Ensure norms and laws are compliantly adhered to in the E2E supply chain processes (incl. W&D, CP artwork management, CP relabeling & tolling if applicable, efficient master data maintenance for CP, import licenses or any procedure that allow to import our products). Engage direct reports and encourage teams and contractors on safe behaviors, compliant trade / logistics operations and on achieving safety targets. Ensure proactive Bayer representation towards local authorities or in industry associations whenever necessary to contribute actively in SCM-related topics (e.g. packaging, disposal of empty packaging materials) and distribute proactively the information within Bayer AO.
- Engaging leader of leaders: Inspire, develop actively and lead a high performance country SCM team to pursue an innovative Supply Chain vision and permanent performance culture. Ensure alignment between all SCM stakeholders (Production site, Regional Planning, ES) for the Country Group.
- E2E SC performance & excellence: Implement supply chain excellence initiatives in the country/country group and enhance customer experience by driving implementation of digital SC activities, ensuring adherence to global and regional processes, contributing to best practices exchange and implementing mitigation plan in case of unmet targeted SCM KPI of the Country/Country group.
- Cash flow focus: Optimize country/Country group specific Finished Goods inventory minimizing slow movers/D&O/write offs and balancing flexibility and capital efficiency according to targets set to each country. Oversee return & Customer to Customer transfer process (if applicable). Support implementation of the regional distribution strategy and W&D cost optimization within the Country/Country group.
- Integrated planning and decision making: Lead, Engage, collaborate and improve cross-functional and cross-businesses Country/Country group S&OP process, while translating sales forecast into an integrated commercial-financial demand & supply plan. Responsible for the replenishment planning between Distribution Centers, inter-company business purchasing & tolling activities. Additionally, along with Marketing and Sales, support product launches, product allocations and manage product positioning at distribution level. Interact with Customer Service to prioritize product availability for backlog orders and follow-up on Finished goods / PS related complaints.
- University degree, preferably with focus on SCM or Logistics, MBA is a plus; alternatively equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in and good knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics processes
- Key competencies: Collaborates, Customer Focus, Drives results, Strategic Mindset, Manages complexity / ambiguity, Builds Effective Teams
- Past leadership experience is a preference
- Outstanding communication, organization and coaching skills
- Strong influencing skills (leading without authority)
- Good track record in talent development
- Fluency in local & English required
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 117