Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior finance analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Execution of operational controlling tasks for R&D function;
- Preparation of monthly reports with respective annotations;
- Month-end closing processes execution for R&D and BU Radiology;
- Handling of transfer pricing process for PH and BU Radiology, preparation of unconsolidated PL view;
- Calculating and monitoring of reimbursement for marketing, R&D costs;
- Support budget holders in cost-steering and staying in line with targets, interaction with budget holders in several countries;
- Ensure adherence to HQ standards and guidelines;
- Strong involvement in efficiency projects, continuous improvement, necessary change management process.
- University degree in finance or economics;
- 5+ years’ experience in controlling;
- Relevant experience with P&L and cost center reporting;
- Good understanding of financial controlling/accounting processes, excellent Excel / database knowledge, affinity to systems and IT;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work successfully with people from a variety of different cultures and backgrounds;
- English – upper-intermediate oral and written.
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 119