Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Team Lead – Customer Interaction CIS
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and commercial strategy in order to proactively develop actions for the relevant segment; communicate priorities to the team and ensure implementation
- Drive all actions to achieve customer satisfaction working closely with all relevant functions
- Manage internal communication with Commercial, Customer Service, Distribution and other support function teams (i.e. Planning, Finance, etc) to ensure achievement of business targets
- Participate in relevant meetings to represent the CI team
- Hire and onboard new team members and support people processes
- Act on issues escalated by their team, e.g. regarding product shortages, etc.
- Support the Customer Interaction team with the operational tasks, e.g.:
- Orchestrate the service relationship, acting as primary communication contact for assigned customer accounts and strengthening relationship by proactively reaching out
- Analyze account history, help make decisions to optimize orders and product deliveries
- Provide information on order, supply availability, timing, deliveries, updates on products, marketing and operational programs
- Seek customer feedback to track satisfaction level and identify solutions
- Receive requests from customers and sales team members via unstructured communication Address any immediately resolvable requests (e.g. in order management - order entry, status check, order adjustment; in order fulfillment – scheduling, etc, ad-hoc – product returns, etc).
- Manage research, resolution, documentation and communication for complaints & errors
- Involve Customer Operations for resolution of non-immediately resolvable requests
- Conduct training sessions, influence customers to adopt new processes, tools, and systems
- Implement continuous improvements in operational efficiency and customer experience
- BS/BA in Agriculture, Agronomy, Business, Supply Chain Mgmt, or related fields; MS/MBA preferred
- ~5 years of operational experience in Customer Service, Commercial, Logistics, Administration, incl. managing teams
- Strong domain knowledge in agriculture preferred
- Key competencies: customer focus, strategic mindset, results orientation, collaboration, agility, conflict management, decision making, strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation, relationship management skills
- Knowledge of IT systems and tools, e.g. ERP, SalesForce, EDI preferred
- Fluent in English and Russian
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 37