Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Tolling operation manager CIS
Your tasks and responsibilities
- License to operate & Sustainability: Manage timely obtaining of all necessary permission and registration for local production including MIR project. Ensures norms and laws are compliantly adhered in product supply E2E localization process. Ensure technical support necessary for all existing & developing Local Formulation projects. Engage and encourage contractors on safe behaviors, compliant trade, logistic operations and on achieving safety targets. Responsible for Bayer representation in front of local authorities or in industry association whenever necessary to contribute actively to in PS related topics. (packaging disposal, anti counterfeit, etc.). Manage existing contract manufacturing process with Tollers or other potential future tollers. Monitor market for potential new contractors in CIS. Monitor and analyze the local legislation in terms of local production and lobby to keep our status of local producer.
- Fully supports MIR project throughout all stages: to ensure readiness for production including all external required permits are obtained, to ensure registration is obtained, all SC supporting activities are performed, raw materials and all necessary components are delivered on time in full, external contracts are signed and relations to authorities established.
- Accountable for protection of Bayer intellectual property. Monitor and secure correct contracts and documentation for all LF projects in which BAG intellectual property is involved (know-how agreements, formulation process organization, quantity and quality control).
- Engaging leader of leaders: Ensure aliment between all localization projects stakeholders. BAG production sites, formulation & technology dpt. and Toller. Providing local expertize in CIS production to MIR team.
- E2E SC performance & excellence: Implement supply excellence initiative related to local production. Enhance Toller experience by driving implementation of digital SC activities, and best practice exchange. Ensure adherence to global and regional processes.
- Cash flow focus: Optimize country raw materials inventory, minimizing slow movers/write offs and balancing flexibility and capital efficiency according to country targets. Support implementation of the regional distribution strategy and W&D cost optimization via adjusting of row materials packaging portfolio and implementation of alternative way of supply to the Toller plant. (Railway)
- Integrated planning and decision making: Responsible for the replenishment planning for row materials between, inter-company business purchasing & tolling activities. Additionally along with Marketing and Sales, coordinate decision making process for extension of local formulation portfolio. Interact with Customer service to priorities product availability for backlog orders and follow up on locally produced finished goods. Collaborate with Customer service&Sales in order to ensure a seamless and timely supply of our local production.
- University degree with focus on chemical technology.
- Working experience in chemical industry 3+ year. In international company.
- Knowledge of CS business processes.
- Strong ability to work with figures.
- PS, Office, SAP, advanced user.
- Communication skills, business linkage.
- Key competencies: Ability to drive results, Strong in Managing Ambiguity, Strong focus on Planning & Aligning.
- Fluency in local & English required.
Who you are
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 92